Last Updated: Jan. 21, 2019
1,000.00 RUNNER UP
1. Any style chassis door car body and truck body accepted.
2. 16 car field must have a minimum of 13 cars.
3. 32 car field must have a minimum of 26 cars.
4. Pro – ladders will be used 1-16
5. Must have working taillights.
6. Must have engine containment device. (Diaper or bucket 4” minimum depth)
7. Front overhang limited to 45” unless stock OEM is longer.
8. Minimum ground clearance 3”
9. No blowers or turbos allowed.
10. 632 ci motor (up to 640 ci max)
11. Stock bore spacing only. (4.840Chevy 4.800 Mopar 4.900 Ford.)
12. All bye runs must take tree under vehicle power. Do not have to make run you
can stage under
power then back up.
13. No back drilled jets allowed. (All Jets must be as /supplied, unmodified
from the manufacturer and must be a concentric circle)
14. NOS push systems prohibited
15. 36 maximum jet size allowed in2600 lbs. class (one-system Only)
16. 2900 lbs. multi system-no jetsize limit
17. 2375 lbs. natural aspirated
18. Transmission – deduct75 lbs. in2900 or 2600 class only for 2-speedor 3-speed
OEM type transmission.
(Example: PG or Turbo 2-speed or Turbo 3-speed)
19. Any size clutch
20. Progressors – legal in both 2600and 2900 lbs. class
21. Cold boxes legal in 2900 lbs. class only.
22. SB NOS -2350 lbs.
23. SB N/A no minimum.
24. Signal carb in any weight class deduct 50 lbs. (Single-Carb must be a
conventional 4500 series, located onintakes original location)
25. All protest defined in DXP general rules
26. One Nitrous Bottle Allowed Only, Any Size, Not to Exceed 15 lbs.
27. The use of water injection is prohibited.
28. Any method of cooling the nitrous bottle inside the vehicle is strictly
29. Any Nitrous car with more than 3 forward gears add 50 lbs.
ALSO: EVENT / RACE INFORMATION