Last Updated: November 5, 2015
1,000.00 RUNNER UP
OUTLAW 632 RULES
Stock style and general shape car / truck bodies.
2. Must have working taillights.
3. Must have engine diaper.
4. Minimum ground clearance 3”
5. Front extension not to exceed 6 inches from factory bumper. Max front end
overhang with splitter is 45” from center of
6. Courtesy staging and Auto Start will be in effect.
7. Bye runs- Must take tree under vehicle’s power.
8. Tech officials have final discretion on all rules on race day.
9. No split dominator/ carbs.
10. EFI ok. + 50 lbs. for EFI combos.
11. No blowers.
12. No turbos.
13. Standard factory bore spacing only.
14. No Billet heads permitted.
15. Minimum clutch diameter 10”. Max 2 disks.
16. Progressives allowed
17. Ladder - Outlaw ladder will be run. 16-1, 15-2, etc. If not full field,
blanks will be loaded for unfilled spots.
18. All engines are subject to P & G at any time. Only a driver or car owner can
protest another participant. It will be up to
DUCK X PRODUCTIONS as to if such a protest is warranted.
Car & Driver Base Weights
1. 632 cubic inch limit (up to 640 ok) - 3000 lbs.
2. Small block - 2550 lbs.
3. Natural Aspirated - BB 2600 lbs., SB (max 485 cu in)- no minimum weight
Weight Deductions/ Additions- All Cars
1. 28 x 10.5/275 OR smaller- 50 lbs.
2. Big block conventional heads - 100 lbs. Conventional head defined as
maintaining valve angle +/-2 degrees of stock valve
angle. No raised runners.
3. Single carb - 50 lbs.
4. EFI +50 lbs
5. No wheelie bars -25 lbs
6. Despite combination of weight deductions minimum big block weight is 2750
7. Despite combination of weight deductions minimum small block weights is 2350
ALSO: EVENT / RACE INFORMATION