Last Updated: May 19, 2016
1,000.00 RUNNER UP
1. Stock style and general shape car / truck bodies.
2. Must have working taillights.
3. Must have engine diaper.
4. Minimum ground clearance 3”
5. Front extension not to exceed 6 inches from factory bumper. Max front end
overhang with splitter is 45” from center of front spindle.
6. Courtesy staging and Auto Start will be in effect.
7. Bye runs- Must take tree under vehicle’s power.
8. Tech officials have final discretion on all rules on race day.
9. Must race 1st round to get 1st round loss payout.
10. No split dominator/ carbs.
11. EFI ok. + 50 lbs. for EFI combos.
12. No blowers.
13. No turbos.
14. Standard factory bore spacing only.
15. No Billet heads permitted.
16. Minimum clutch diameter 10” BB, 9” SB.
17. Progressives allowed (no 225 lbs. weight break for single kit).
18. Ladder - Outlaw ladder will be run. 16-1, 15-2, etc. If not full field,
blanks will be loaded for unfilled spots.
19. All engines are subject to P & G at any time. Only a driver or car owner can
protest another participant. It will be up to Bradenton Motorsports Park as to
if such a protest is warranted. All protests are at the sum of $300.00. If
driver being protested wins protest driver or owner of such car will receive
$150.00. The remaining $150.00 goes to Bradenton Motorsports Park for the 632
awards banquet. Race director or race tech may waive, amend or modify any rule
at any time for any single occurrence and/ or for good cause.
2 qualifying runs required for Snowbird Outlaw Nationals, ODRC and U.S. Street
1st round of eliminations - Opponent broke competitor must notify official timer
(in tower) or race director no later than one hour prior to call for first round
of eliminations. If this is done, an alternate will be placed in the last
qualifying position, ladder will be reprinted. If closer than one hour prior to
call for first round, opponent broke bye will be run.
Must take tree and be qualified car to receive first round money.
Minimum 14 cars required for full payout. Must have 16+ to run 16 car field. For
32 car field events, Minimum 28 cars required for full payout. Must have 28+ to
run 32 car field.
All classes run 1/8th mile.
BMP has final say on all rules.
All IHRA Safety Rules Apply.
Car & Driver Base Weights
1. 632 cubic inch limit (up to 640 ok) - 3000 lbs.
2. Small block - 2550 lbs.
3. Natural Aspirated - BB 2500 lbs., SB (max 485 cu in)- no minimum weight
Weight Deductions/ Additions- All Cars
1. 29.5 10.5/315 non W and under deduct 50 lbs.
2. Big block conventional heads - 100 lbs. Conventional head defined as
maintaining valve angle +/-2 degrees of stock valve angle. No raised runners.
3. Single carb - 50 lbs.
4. EFI +50 lbs.
5. Stock suspension with no wheelie bars -50lbs.
6. Single kit - No Progressives with weight break, big block - 225 lbs.
Solenoids limited to bottom or side exit. No trash can permitted. Only electric
solenoids permitted to be used. No solenoids bigger than 125 permitted. Max
0.036 jet. No cold box permitted. Despite other weight deducts available,
minimum weight for BB Single Kit No progressive 2750 lbs.
7. Single kit - No Progressives with weight break, small block - 200 lbs. Max
485 cu in. Solenoids limited to bottom or side exit. No trash can permitted.
Only electric solenoids permitted to be used. No solenoids bigger than 125
8. NA and Single Kit No progressive combos must have caps on any and all unused
9. Despite combination of weight deductions minimum big block weight is 2750
10. Despite combination of weight deductions minimum small block weights is 2350
ALSO: EVENT / RACE INFORMATION