Last Updated: Sept. 7, 2017
1,000.00 RUNNER UP
1. Stock style and general shape car / truck bodies.
2. Must have working taillights.
3. Must have engine diaper.
4. Minimum ground clearance 3”
5. Max front end overhang with splitter is 45” from center of front spindle.
6. Courtesy staging and Auto Start will be in effect.
7. Bye runs- Must take tree under vehicle’s power.
8. Tech officials have final discretion on all rules on race day.
9. Must race 1st round to get 1st round loss payout.
10. No split dominator/ carbs.
11. EFI ok. + 50 lbs. for EFI combos.
12. No blowers.
13. No turbos.
14. Standard factory bore spacing only.
15. No Billet heads permitted.
16. Minimum clutch diameter 10” BB, 9” SB.
17. Progressives allowed (no 225 lbs. weight break for single kit).
18. Ladder - Outlaw ladder will be run. 16-1, 15-2, etc. If not full field,
blanks will be loaded for unfilled spots.
1st round of eliminations - Opponent broke competitor must notify official timer
(in tower) or race director no later than one hour prior to call for first round
of eliminations. If this is done, an alternate will be placed in the last
qualifying position, ladder will be reprinted. If closer than one hour prior to
call for first round, opponent broke bye will be run.
Must take tree and be qualified car to receive first round money.
Minimum 14 cars required for full payout. Must have 16+ to run 16 car field.
For 32 car field events, Minimum 28 cars required for full payout.
Must have 28+ to run 32 car field.
All classes run 1/8th mile.
All NHRA Safety Rules Apply.
Car & Driver Base Weights
1. 632 cubic inch limit (up to 640 ok) - 3000 lbs.
2. Small block - 2550 lbs.
3. Natural Aspirated - BB 2400 lbs., SB (max 485 cu in)- no minimum weight
Weight Deductions/ Additions- All Cars
1. Deduct 50 lbs. for 275/28 and smaller.
2. Big block conventional heads - 100 lbs. Conventional head defined as
maintaining valve angle +/-2 degrees of stock valve angle. No raised runners.
3. Single carb -50lbs. Single carb deduct only available for stock Dominator
base and bolt pattern and smaller carbs.
4. EFI +50 lbs.
5. No wheelie bars also require stock suspension -50lbs.
6. Big block and small block with 2 speed transmission -75lbs.
7. Single kit - No Progressives with weight break, big block - 275 lbs.
Solenoids limited to bottom or side exit. No trash can permitted. Only electric
solenoids permitted to be used. No solenoids bigger than 125 permitted. Max
0.036 jet. No cold box permitted. Despite other weight deducts available,
minimum weight for BB Single Kit No progressive 2725 lbs. Single plate jet not
to exceed 0.102 or dual plate 0.051. (If 3000 lbs. base weight is utilized this
does not apply).
8. Single kit - No Progressives with weight break, small block - 200 lbs. Max
485 cu in. Solenoids limited to bottom or side exit. No trash can permitted.
Only electric solenoids permitted to be used. No solenoids bigger than 125
9. NA and Single Kit No progressive combos must have caps on any and all unused
10. Despite combination of weight deductions minimum big block weight is 2725
lbs. Note: minimum 2650lbs. if 2 speed transmission if qualified for other
11. Despite combination of weight deductions minimum small block weights is 2350
ALSO: EVENT / RACE INFORMATION